The Power of a Global View
Posted Mar 13, 2023
IABC supports and empowers communication professionals to highlight their worth.
IABC members live in a world that goes beyond borders. Learning from other IABC members, their insights and experiences help us bring innovation, strategy, and creative to our work.
- Power of a Global View
Communications highlighting how IABC’s reach means members have access to best practices from around the globe.
This week, March 13-19, we draw your attention to:
- Professional certification through the Global Certification Communication Council, like Project Management Professional, helps comms pros prove their worth
- Communications the world over share experiences, learnings, insights, research, and ideas through Catalyst.
- IABC Gold Quill Awards showcase excellence in strategic communication worldwide, focusing on audience knowledge, strategy, tactics, outcomes over outputs, and meaningful measurement. The rubrics provide guidance for comms pros, regardless of seeking an award or not.
- IABC's ESG initiatives and thinking are helpful in helping comms pros understand their work in a larger context.
- IABC's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging Shared Interest Group help comms pros find ways to move forward with initiatives using other ideas that may be useful.
This week's incentive includes:
- DEI Bundle ($79 USD) as well as
- All new and renewing IABC members will be entered into a raffle to win complimentary registration to attend World Conference 2023 (June 4-7 in Toronto, Canada).
Join or renew for complimentary access to exclusive professional learning content.
Share the benefits of IABC with colleagues & friends!