Heavy Conversation: Let’s Face It
How do you gain communication experience in something you hope never happens?
WHEN: March 5, 2020 from 7:45 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. ET
WHERE: The Taft Center at Fountain Square
Communicating planned events are common: celebrating a new office, anniversary, product launch, etc. But what about unexpected news? How do you gain experience in something you hope never happens?
Join IABC for the event "Heavy Conversation: Let's Face It" where we are excited to have the following experts in the discussion:
- Patrick Crowley, Partner, Strategic Advisers, LLC
- Erica Noble, Global Senior Communications Leader, P&G
- Joe Shields, Principal, ROK Consulting
- Shannon C. Thompson, Executive, Global Communications, GE Aviation
- Have a “Hindsight's 2020” small group conversation about major local and national events
- Engage with subject matter expert panelists
- Practice what you would do in a mock situation
7:45 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. Arrive, refreshments and small group activity
8:15 a.m. Welcome
8:25 a.m. Panel
8:55 a.m. Mock event
9:20 a.m. Conclusion
The Taft Center is located in the same building as US Bank and the Westin in downtown Cincinnati. We will be in the Taft Room which is at the top of the escalator if you are entering from the atrium off 5th Street.
There are several parking options including the Westin Guest Parking off Vine street or Fountain Square Garage (please note: Fountain Square may be less accommodating if you have accessibility needs).