We hope you can join us for professional development programs and networking events that IABC Greater Cincinnati sponsors!
We require advance registration and payment for our programs and events for several reasons: We have to reserve space for each attendee, and we have to place an order and commit to paying for food and beverages shortly after our registration deadline. We also have to assure we can cover our costs to maintain the financial health of our chapter.
Registration is a financial commitment to attend our programs and events. Beginning January 1, 2014, registration must be complete and payment must be made by the registration deadline for a member or non-member to attend any program or event.
Registration and Pre-Payment
We include a link to register for each chapter program and event in an invitation sent to our email list. If you want to be added to our email list, please send a request via email to email@example.com. We also include a link on our website.
There are two ways to pay using this link:
1. Online by Credit Card. We encourage you to pay online by credit card. We have found this to be the most efficient and cost-effective method for our members and for our chapter.
2. Online through a Personal PayPal Account. You may arrange for payment directly from your bank through your PayPal account. Using the link in our email or on our website, follow the steps to enroll, and then indicate you have a PayPal account when prompted. This is similar to paying by personal check.
In addition, you may request to register and pay with a check issued by your company or organization. Send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the registration deadline.
- If your request is approved, you will be given an address to send the check to the chapter’s Vice President-Finance, or you will be advised you may deliver the check in person before the program or event begins.
- If your request is approved and you do not attend the program or event, payment will still be required since we reserved space and placed an order for food and beverages for you.
Your registration fee for a program or event can be refunded when:
- you contact us before the registration deadline for that program or event (send a request through email to email@example.com), OR
- the program or event is postponed and you cannot attend on the rescheduled date (send a request through email to firstname.lastname@example.org), OR
- the program or event is cancelled and will not be rescheduled (refunds will be processed as soon as possible, so no request will be necessary).
The Board of the Greater Cincinnati Chapter of IABC reserves the right to amend this policy at any time.
We thank you for your understanding. If you have questions, please send an email to email@example.com.