Do you yearn for more civil dialogue?
In these divided days, our hopes for civil dialogue seem to be in danger. And as communicators we are sometimes caught in the middle. Join us for breakfast on February 15 at 8:00 a.m. as popular lawyer and advocate for government transparency Jack Greiner shares his expertise on bringing civility back to the communication table.
- Media Law professor for UC College of Law
- Social media specialist
- Board member for Beyond Civility
- Blogger Jack Out of the Box (2nd place SPJ Best Blog in Ohio 2017)
- Partner at Graydon law firm
- Lawyer for the Cincinnati Enquirer
“The job of turning our hopes for civil dialogue into reality begins with each one of us,” Jack Greiner blogs. In addition to sharing ideas for appropriate communication via social media, Jack will discuss ideas for employers who are increasingly faced with outspoken employees, and ideas for employees who wish to speak out. All registrants will have the opportunity to submit questions in advance.